Eating Disorder Treatment Programs
We understand that making a decision to enter a treatment program is a difficult one that can have a great impact on several areas of a person’s life or that of their family. It can also be a source of anxiety. It is important to remember that a person’s future and ability to function in their lives is worth the time commitment to go through treatment when it is needed.
Leading Eating Disorder Treatment Center
Canopy Cove is a private, residential Eating Disorder Treatment Center with 25 years’ experience helping teens and adults who are seeking lasting recovery from Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder and other associated eating disorders. We are a CARF accredited facility that provides high quality care in a non-hospital, home-like setting.
We know that while the symptoms of eating disorders are often similar, the issues contributing to eating disorders can vary greatly from person to person. Because of this, we address the specific needs of each person by providing a customized treatment plan tailored to their specific needs.
Three levels of Care
Canopy Cove’s program is one of the few programs that offers three levels of treatment and provides clients with the ability to step down to a lower level of care as they make progress in their recovery. The ability to step down ensures that each client is able to maintain continuity of care with their therapists, physicians and treatment team as they transition to a new level of care.
- Recognized Leader in Eating Disorder Treatment
- Evidence Evidence-Based Treatment
- Small Group Sizes
- Personalized Treatment Plan
- Family Education & Therapy
- Specialize in Treatment of Eating Disorders
- We simultaneously treat co-existing conditions
- We treat Eating disorders Disorders and Diabetes or “Diabulimia”
- Nutritional Education Program Home-like, Tranquil Setting
- High Staff to Resident Ratio
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialists
- Experiential Therapy including Equine Therapy
- Multi-Disciplinary Team approach
- CARF Accredited Facility
- Compassionate Staff
Our Christian–based Eating Disorder Treatment program provides a compassionate and positive setting for recovery. We warmly accept clients with all belief systems.
Learn more about our programs:
Research shows that early treatment leads to higher recovery rates. If you or a loved one is dealing with an Eating Disorder please do not delay treatment.
Call to speak to a trained admissions specialist 888-245-6555