Canopy Cove Eating Disorder Treatment Center is a licensed Rehabilitative Provider accredited by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Our center has 25 years’ experience providing clients with clinical excellence and compassionate care in the treatment of Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder and all related eating disorders.
We specialize in treating clients with Eating Disorders and co-existing conditions including depression, anxiety, self-harm, and Diabetes.
Multi-Disciplinary Eating Disorder Team
Each client has a detailed evaluation by the members of our multi-disciplinary eating disorder team. The assessments are reviewed with our entire clinical staff and used in developing a customized treatment plan. This close collaboration among the medical, clinical and support staff has proven highly effective in providing the most effective treatment.
Our Treatment Team Includes:
- Internal Medicine Physician (MD)
- Psychiatrist (DO)
- Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Primary Therapist (Ph.D.)
- Registered Dietician (RD)
- Onsite Nursing Staff (LPN)
- Certified Eating Disorders Specialist (CEDS)
- Programs for Adults and Adolescents
- Intensive Program with treatment provided 7 days a week
- High number of weekly individual sessions
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Approach
- Family Education
- Family Therapy provided each week of the program
- Gated campus, secure private setting
- Located on 55 beautiful acres surrounded by rolling hills and our horses
- Home-Like Setting
- Small Group Sizes
- 12 Sessions each day
3 Levels of Care:
We offer 3 levels of care which allows clients to maintain continuity of care as they make progress in recovery and are able step down to a new program. Canopy Cove offers:
Quality Communication for Aftercare
We prioritize quality communication with the referring professional for ongoing outpatient care.
Our insurance specialists are available to contact the clients’ insurer and handle the details.
National Eating Disorder Association
International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and associated Eating Disorders
The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness
Eating Disorder Hope
Residential Eating Disorders Consortium
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
If you would like to refer or admit a patient or if you have additional questions about the program, contact our office at 888-245-6555.